Mancuso & Father O’Brian
Crime Mystery Series
1. A Murder On Wall StreetThe apparent suicide of a hedge fund executive and the hit and run accident of his assistant leads Mancuso, Father O’Brian, and FBI Special Agent Martinez into the underworld of Wall Street. 2. A Murder On Long IslandJoey Mancuso and Father O’Brian take on the case of a well-known and respected real estate developer in New York who is about to be convicted of killing his wife. All the forensics lead to his guilt. Mancuso loves challenges and there’s definitely one here. 3. The Manhattan Red Ribbon KillerNotorious serial killer Ted Bundy once said: “Murder is not about lust, and it’s not about violence. It’s about possession”—a notion that haunts the NYPD when three isolated strangulation cases leave the midtown unit stumped. In their first case as consultants to the NYPD Midtown-South precinct, Mancuso and Father O’Brian have all they ask for in a murder mystery. 4. The Case of the Antiquities CollectorA lot of the fun is in the clever Russian doll structure of a puzzle wrapped in a mystery, each discovery leading to a bigger and more surprising twist, but it wouldn’t be half as delightful without the lovable series ensemble author Parr has assembled. 5. The Murder of Paolo MancusoPI Joey Mancuso was just a kid when he watched a stranger walk into a Little Italy bar, shoot his mobster dad in the chest, and calmly walk back out, disappearing into the Manhattan din. The murder was never solved. And the old mob adage “an eye for an eye” went unfulfilled. But now, at death’s door, infamous mobster Tony the Hammer summons Joey and utters three mysterious words: “Wetherly Stevens, Barcelona.” Joey has no doubt he’s just been told how to find his father’s killer. 6. The Abduction of Patient ZeroIn his sixth labyrinthine hard-boiled puzzler, NYC private eye Joey Mancuso finds himself neck-deep in a maze of a murder mystery—the kind that weaves through military secrets and international espionage—at the center of which is the woman he loves. 7. The UnsubMancuso is back striding in the underbelly of Wall Street again. Now however, an international crime syndicate seems to be very involved. Suspects are becoming victims, and he and his team are stymied by the lack of evidence. The answers are beyond the obvious. 8. The LabyrinthUnable to piece the puzzle together, Mancuso and his PI team unwillingly seek help from the FBI’s New York Criminal Division. However, in his usual style and lack of patience for the bureaucracy, he continues with a side investigation. As the puzzle begins to take shape, the picture is more intricate than what he originally thought. Joey Mancuso Series v. 1-3Lucky for readers, that’s a great opportunity for the kind of rare mystery series with something for everyone—a tough guy, three awesome women, and a classic Golden Age gentleman-detective clergyman. The twist? The cop and the cleric are half-brothers who operate a PI firm out of their bar. Captain O’Brian’s Pub and Cigar Bar, with its old-world New York warmth and reliably friendly Irish bartender is a character in itself, the kind of place that’s like home to its devotees. Joey Mancuso Series v. 4-6Intriguing mysteries deliciously and intricately layered in these pages. Layer upon layer, twist upon twist, secret upon secret, this is a case tailor-made for a Sherlock Holmes devotee like private investigator Joey Mancuso. Joey Mancuso Series v. 1-5This rare crime mystery series has something for everyone—a tough guy, three awesome women, and a classic Golden Age gentleman-detective clergyman. The twist? The cop and the cleric are half-brothers who operate a PI firm out of their bar.
Alpha Team Thrillers
International Spy Thrillers
1. Due DiligenceCUBAN GOVERNMENT TO LAUNDER $10 BILLION THROUGH WALL STREET. Suspense oozes up from the sidewalks in Miami. A coup is planned to take down the Castro brothers, by Castro’s own Generals. The CIA has its own plans for the brothers.
2. Operation Black SwanISLAMIC EXTREMISTS, CUBAN MILITANTS, AND A CHINESE CYBERTERRORIST. In the second pulse-pounding installment of The Alpha Team technothriller spy series, some of the world’s nastiest terrorists target the USA when these three seemingly-disparate fringe groups appear to be working in cahoots—orchestrating an elaborate operation of insider trading, border infiltration, and espionage. And former operative-turned-securities-executive Alex Cardenas is about to find the three-pronged attack hitting a little too close to home… The Alpha Team Series v. 1-3An Explosive Trio of Best-selling International Spy Thrillers at a Dynamite Price. Ex-CIA, ex-Delta Force, ex-FBI, ex-SEALs…
Jack Ryder Crime Mystery
Novellas Vol. 1-2
2. Murder Aboard a Cruise to NowhereOn the first night of a private family cruise, billionaire and family patriarch Gustav Inglenorth is found dead in his cabin, stabbed three times. This was supposed to be a private family cruise on the maiden voyage of The Majestic, a luxurious private yacht. 3. Murder at the Beach Cove HotelQuarantined due to a virus and trapped because of an approaching hurricane. Miami Beach Police consultant Jack Ryder and his buddy Detective Robert Logan are back for their third murder mystery. Jack Ryder Crime Novellas v. 1-3THREE OF A KIND COZY MURDER MYSTERIES. Jack is a forty-year-old divorcee, and a Wall Street retired financial analyst turned crime mystery writer. His new lifestyle does not include; – alarm clocks, suits, or ties – living carefree aboard a forty-four-foot yacht with his beagle – Max, enjoying the peace of South Beach, and the clubs and ladies that abound the area.
1. How to SellPowerful and full of ideas that can transform your daily lives. Success is up to you. And in this book, Owen gives you the rules to achieve it. Look around you. Everything you see was bought and sold by someone. if you are considering a sales job, are in one, but are wallowing in the valley of mediocrity, or just need a ‘starter match’ to get back on track, this book is for you.
Showing 1–16 of 20 results